These little bears are always a hit with my kids and their friends - with the classic pairing of peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallows you can't go wrong!
When I served them as dessert the other night to the boys I had to laugh when my husband, in all seriousness, asked if he could have some too!
What you will need:
- graham crackers
- peanut butter
- regular chocolate chips
- 1/3 of a regular marshmallow
- spread peanut butter unevenly (bears are "fuzzy")
- cut the marshmallows in thirds so the snout doesn't stick out too much
- use a drop of peanut butter to "glue" on the chocolate chip nose
To make little pigs:
- apply peanut butter in a circle design on the graham cracker, use chocolate chips for eyes and mini colored marshmallows as the snout - very cute!
- Kristin -