Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Fun Snack / Treat for Kids


These little bears are always a hit with my kids and their friends - with the classic pairing of peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallows you can't go wrong!

When I served them as dessert the other night to the boys I had to laugh when my husband, in all seriousness, asked if he could have some too!  

What you will need:
  • graham crackers
  • peanut butter
  • regular chocolate chips
  • 1/3 of a regular marshmallow


Tips:
  • spread peanut butter unevenly (bears are "fuzzy")
  • cut the marshmallows in thirds so the snout doesn't stick out too much
  • use a drop of peanut butter to "glue" on the chocolate chip nose


To make little pigs:
  • apply peanut butter in a circle design on the graham cracker, use chocolate chips for eyes and mini colored marshmallows as the snout - very cute!


 Enjoy!

- Kristin -

20 comments:

  1. I love your blog design! I'm going to try those graham cracker bears tomorrow with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I showed it to my daughter and told her that it is a cracker with peanut butter, marshmallow and choc chips, She said that she only wants the marshmallow. LOL. Kids, I can't get her to eat anything.
    any ways, I really enjoy reading your blog and would like to give you the One Lovely Blog award. You can grab the button and rules from my blog. http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made these with my 5 year old. He loved them! So cute and easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! pertandingan sabung ayam yang sangat seru dari sudut AGAW melawan BIYA untuk anda yang mau menonton silahkan akses link ini www.sateayam.co
    http://taruhanayam-online.blogspot.com/2018/06/sebagian-type-ayam-aduan-yang-banyak.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



  8. This article is really informative ,from this article i have learned something and tried which really help me.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis