Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brown Bag Felt Lunch



















I absolutely LOVE this felt food lunch, and the dessert is to die for! I have never used felt before and had a great time putting this together. Included in this lunch is a pita filled with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese slices, a bag of chips and some sweet dessert, all to wrap up in a nice brown bag. You will find a great tutorial as well as an optional pattern download for this project at the very awesome Skip to My Lou.

The "recipe" for this felt lunch originally called for a felt sandwich (and storage baggie), but I have to admit that I struggled mightily with the crusts and thought they were going to be the end of me! In the end, I opted for making a pita, which I think worked out well.

It is not quite complete however, as I am still trying to find my pinking shears to finish off the tops of the brown bag and lettuce leaves ... "somebody" borrowed them and didn't put them back ... hmmmmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis