Sunday, December 27, 2009

Organizing Rubber Stamps















There are so many crafty things that I like to do, that I have what seems like a little bit of a lot of stuff (ah, the story of my life). That being the case, I am always trying to find ways to keep things organized so that when those lightbulb moments happen, I'm ready.

Stamps are always a difficult thing to keep track of. My solution is to photocopy every stamp that comes through my door and tape it to labeled pieces of sturdy card stock. I no longer fret over seeing tape and worry about things not lining up. It constantly amazes me how having kids has changed me: I still notice the imperfections, I just don't take the hours to perfectly fix them anymore ...















I store my "stamp catalogue" in page protectors and file them in a binder labeled "Stamps" - very original, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis