Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fabric Tissue Holder















My mom loves fabric tissue holders and has ever since I can remember. With the loads of really fun and modern fabric out there, I find they look less grandmothery (another made up word?) and more hip. So, in the interest of attempting something new, I made one and would you believe, it turned out very decently? A little on the small side, so I modified the pattern somewhat and voila!

Needless to say, I had to give it to my mom who was thrilled (only she would get excited about a tissue holder). She even asked me to whip up a few more for stocking stuffers, so I consider that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis