Kids LOVE these flubber kits! My little fellas always get excited when another rubbery batch is made. I have used this slime/flubber/silly putty time and again as party favors as well as creative additions to kids' gifts. The flubber itself lasts a long time if stored in an airtight container and can be cut, dripped and molded. Many thanks to Jess over at Lost Button Studio where I first found the recipe!
What you will need:
- colorful tupperware (large enough to hold all of the below)
- 14 oz. bottle of white glue (to which you add a couple drops of food coloring)
- two stirring sticks (I like the really thick craft ones)
- 1/2 tsp Borax (in a small craft ziplock)*
- sparkles, worms etc.
- printed instruction sheet - I'll add it here once I figure out how to attach a pdf file :o) until then, please head over to Lost Button Studio for easy to follow instructions!
* I use Borax to boost the cleaning power of my natural laundry detergent when washing cloth diapers. While it is a naturally occurring mineral, it isn't safe if inhaled. The 1/2 tsp. called for in this recipe is minute, but for extra precaution I always detail in the instructions (and mention to the parents) that the Flubber is to be made with an adult.