Monday, January 10, 2011

Burp Cloths for Baby

















A friend of mine is having a baby shower this weekend so another batch of burp cloths are in the making.  I love making burp cloths; there is something very relaxing about working with flannel ... and this time, it's for a baby girl so I get to work with pink!  Don't get me wrong, I love cars and trucks and dinosaurs, but it is fun every once in a while to do something pink  :o)











These burp cloths are an easy to make; you could definitely make a few in under an hour and they make great handcrafted gifts!  I like the frayed edges because it means that your stitching doesn't have to be perfect.  Check out my quick post on them here.



If you would like the pattern and the easy step-by-step instructions, hop on over to Homemade By Jill. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Pamela over at From my front porch to yours and just had to come over and say hello! :-) I can already tell that you are very creative and I just love those darling burp cloths! I hope you will stop over and say 'hi' sometime!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew what burp cloths were until now. I think they would be a great wedding shower gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis