Saturday, February 12, 2011

Infarrantly Creative Feature



Oh boy!  This is very exciting!  I don't think my smile could get any bigger!

I love creating things, especially for my kids.  Every once in a while though I take the time to do something that I love and this magnet project was one of them.  Still, it is awfully nice when other people let me know they have enjoyed or liked what I have made :o)

Beckie from over at Infarrantly Creative left me a comment to say that she is featuring my little 'ole magnet DIY on her blog today!  Really?  Are you sure?  I had to check, and yup, there I am!  I'm SO flattered!

Beckie's blog was one of the first ones I started reading back in 2009.  She always has inspiring crafty ideas and I am always in awe of what she can create.  To launch her new "5 Ways Saturdays" series on her blog, she chose to feature magnets and my little happy faces are one of them!  Go here to see it (if you want).


I'll be wearing a smile on my face all day today!

- Kristin -
  

2 comments:

  1. Oohh, these are simply adorable. I can see why she featured them, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are very talented congrats !
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansrtsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis