Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Profile: Homegrown Gems




















I found these tags the other day and I just had to post them - thanks Marie! I love very simple-type designs in stationery so I was very taken with Homegrown Gems' portfolio. The designs are retro inspired and very organic (see bird tag pictured below). This etsy shop offers a wonderful array of tags, stickers and mounting cards (for earrings or other pieces of jewelry) and beginning in January 2010 are moving to more textured recycled papers.









Tie a gift with rafia or twine and attach a Homegrown Gems tag and you will definitely capture people's attention. They would also make lovely tags for wedding favors. I'm rather partial to the cute little birds myself...

Marie's shop also offers quality business cards geared towards the Stay-At-Home-Mom/Mommy (SAHM) crowd ; aren't they sweet? I love the unique idea of the cut out monogram on the top corner.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis