Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Wishes for February















Well, it is another really cold day outside (-23, which still is better than the -35 we had late last week) ... it is just the kind of day which calls for a nice hot bowl of soup, a good book and a warm blanket. Once fella number 1 is off to kindergarten and fella number two is down for his afternoon nap, I just might indulge.

My posts have been a little less frequent as of late; sometimes life has its' way of pushing some things to the front burner and other things to the back. Hopefully by next week I will have more time to share my progress on decorating a train-themed bedroom, my plans for the ever-elusive "craft" room and other things that have kept me busy.

Hope you enjoy your February 1st!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis