Friday, May 13, 2011

30th Birthday Royal Icing Cookies


We celebrated my sister's 30th birthday last weekend (thus the awesome Cookie Cake I posted earlier).  As part of the celebration, I whipped up (yeah right!) some star cookies using some ready made royal icing from the local bulk food store and this delicious Manning Sugar Cookies recipe.  


I made sure to incorporate the teal color theme too ... I'm actually kinda enjoying this new "craft" of decorating cookies so we will see where I go from here :o)

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful day!

- Kristin -

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Those look so good!
    I think I lack the patience for cookie decorating. The first one looks good and then I just hurry through the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love star cookies. The blue dye on them make them look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis